Offer your guests a cup of tea from the refined Aboca Museum collection.
Made of fine wood by Italian craftsmen, each chest is decorated with a splendid botanic image by the naturalist painter Maria Sibylla Merian (1647-1717).
The box has six sections, each of which contains six bags with a different aroma:
- Sedivitax, to promote night rest
- Finocarbo Plus, to promote the physiological elimination of intestinal gas
- Rosa Canina, hydrating and refreshing
- Fitomagra Actidren, to promote metabolism and drainage
- Fisiodepur, for cleansing
- Digererbe, to promote digestion.
Blockwood box with six movable partitions
All Aboca teas contain 100% natural products. For the best retention of the aroma, efficacy and purity of the compounds each individual sachet is made using a patented closure system that avoids using glues and metal clips.
How to use
One tea bag is enough for a cup of herbal tea (approx. 100 ml). Bring water to a boil and pour into a cup with the tea bag. Let the infusion steep for 5-7 minutes, covering the container so as to avoid losing the more volatile substances. To sweeten, we recommend honey.